The creeper shirt has been coming for a long time. It’s so trivial to create the template for a creeper face, and it’s also trivial to get a blank shirt at a craft store. I got hung up briefly because I tried to use a spray fabric paint, which was too liquid and bled into the surrounding fabric, but once I got my hands on a normal, brush-on paint, this project was… well, trivial.
I know, Nathan doesn’t exactly look happy wearing it, but that’s more because this whole “pose for a picture” thing is not something I demand very often. Trust me, he’s already expressed a desire to wear his creeper shirt whenever he can.
I was planning to make a pair, but the first one got ruined by the spray fabric paint bleeding issue, so now… we’ll see if Ryan expresses a need for one.